We are looking for an organized Event coordinator to handle the operations, and bookings for our Trajectory Events Center. In this role, you will be required to respond to inquiries, secure bookings, liaise with clients, and coordinate the logistics of events. You will also be required to maintain and keep inventory of the items in the event center.
Additionally, you will be part of the Events Team, helping with USGIF events, supporting the Sr. Events Manager with logistics, and administrative needs for the GEOINT Symposium and other day long events.
To be a successful in this role, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving abilities and strong leadership skills. Ultimately, you should be able to anticipate all logistics and requirements for events and show exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills and ensure the venue generates profit for the company.
- Managing all maintenance and repairs of the venue, property, equipment, and facilities.
- Ensuring that the venue and facilities are clean and organized.
- Managing all bookings for events and liaising with the clients to determine event requirements.
- Preparing venue hire packages and pricing options and negotiating with clients.
- Liaising with catering services and supervising their requirements and logistics.
- Promoting the venue through a variety of marketing channels such as social media.
- Supervising the operations of events and tending to any incidents or queries.
- Managing all administrative tasks such as insurance, booking schedules, and invoicing.
- Communicating and enforcing all security regulations and protocols.
- Assist Sr. Events Manager with planning for the GEOINT Symposium and other day long events.
- Assist the VP of Administration and Events with administrative needs, managing the office/event center.
- Bachelor’s degree in events management, hospitality, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a venue or event coordinator.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Sound knowledge of safety measures and risk management strategies.
- Great interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Team player, we have a small but dynamic team and look for someone who would be a good fit.
- Strong negotiation skills and leadership abilities.
- Willingness to work long business hours, rarely we have events at the TEC late at night or over the weekends.
- Willingness to travel to USGIF events as needed.