Please take a moment to fill out a short survey: https://go.apply.ci/p/VATk4slPwopbVuF
Life Sciences Meeting Planner with 5+ years’ experience in all Life Sciences Meeting Types – Both HCP (Advisory Board, Speaker Training, Investigator Meetings) and Non-HCP Programs (National and Regional Sales Meetings, POA’s, Incentives, Conventions)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for full meeting management including vendor sourcing, negotiation, contracting;
Audio Visual, Food and Beverage, Housing, Delegate registration and program communications; budget/financial program management and reconciliation/cost savings.
Candidate must have a Professional Business Presence to work with Fortune 500 Clients – identify customer needs and determine solutions.
Strong organization and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, team members, other agencies as well as providing superior customer service.
- Proactive and consultative customer service
- Negotiation expertise
- Listen attentively
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving skills – both customer and vendor related – anticipation and prevention
- CMP preferred
- Life Science experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years Life Science meeting/program planning experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Website Registration (CVENT preferred)
- Travel industry and destination knowledge
- 0% - 30% travel''Work Remotely
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Location/Region: Amityville, NY