As a member of the Operations team, the Sponsor Op Coordinator supports the Operations Team in planning and executing the annual HLTH events portfolio with a focus on Sponsor Logistics. This includes managing all sponsor logistical needs before, during and after the events.
HLTH is an energetic startup with a mission to transform the future of health through providing a platform for the top executives and leaders in the industry to come together to enact change throughout the year. The HLTH team is very passionate about this mission. This position is based in New York City.
- Onboard sponsors and ensure deliverables for a range of opportunities including comprehensive event activations, sponsored receptions, and custom lounges are executed per contract
- Liaise with partners and sponsors of programming hosted by HLTH Foundation at live events including partner agreements, sponsor fulfillment, speaker logistics and onsite management of programs
- Work with multiple event vendors including but not limited to, GSC, AV, utilities, promotional items, onsite tech vendors, etc.
- Communicate with sponsors and inform them of key deadlines, outstanding deliverables, etc.
- Ensures sponsor codes are input into the registration system; and logos are on the website.
- Assists with cross-functional team strategies and processes using project management tools (Asana, Salesforce, G-Suite)
- Supports (as needed) with our digital content and virtual offerings
○ GoLive Webinars
○ Announcement Spotlight
○ Entrée digital networking events
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience working in B2B events, conferences, and/or trade shows
- Experience in customer service; comfortable with client facing activities and working with high-level executives
- Exceptional organizational skills, especially when facing multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Be extremely detail-oriented, be a take-charge problem-solver
- Take ownership of work and see projects through completion
- Eagerness to learn fast and be flexible (our industry and company moves fast and roles often change/grow as we grow)
- An overall positive attitude
Our Tech Stack..
Experience with any of these will be useful:
- Google Workspace
- Other platforms: Jublia, Swapcard, Wordpress, Squarespace, AWS, Formstack
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
This is not a remote role, must be able to work in our midtown office (NYC).
Location/Region: NY, NY