About the ANA
The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) drives growth for the individual, the brand (business), the industry and humanity. It advances the interests of marketers and promotes and protects the well-being of the marketing community. Founded in 1910, the ANA provides leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of the industry. The ANA’s membership includes more than 20,000 brands that engage more than 50,000 industry professionals that collectively spend or support more than $400 billion in marketing and advertising annually. The membership is comprised of client-side marketers and marketing solutions providers, which include leading brands, marketing data science and technology suppliers, ad agencies, law firms, consultants, and vendors. Further enriching the ecosystem is the work of the nonprofit ANA Educational Foundation (AEF), which has the mission of enhancing the understanding of advertising and marketing within the academic and marketing communities.
New York City
The Marketing Training & Development Center is a division within the ANA that delivers marketing training primarily ANA members, as well as non-members. The MTDC combines the experience of real-world marketers with proprietary industry insights to provide engaging learning that improves marketing efficiency, effectiveness, and ROI.
As the lead of the open enrollment marketing training program your role will be to plan, manage, and execute ANA’s high quality open enrollment training workshops - approximately 100 plus virtual (currently all workshops) and in-person workshops (TBD, to be partially re-instated).
The Training & Event Program Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire open enrollment training program, from planning through execution, which delivers virtual workshops (currently all workshops) and in-person workshops across the country (TBD, in-person to be partially re-instated) for ANA members and non-members.
- Ensuring a white glove experience for members before, during, and after the training workshops.
- Collaborating and developing relationships with instructors for scheduling availability and workshop materials, delivering successful workshop experiences, and providing all pertinent workshop information before, during, and after workshop.
- Virtual Workshops (currently all workshops)
- Managing seamless execution of workshops including website management, the registration process, member/ non-member communication, Zoom virtual training room practice and workshop set-up, surveys, etc.
- Managing and leading the execution of Zoom virtual practice sessions and workshops.
- In-Person Workshops (TBD, to be partially re-instated)
- Managing seamless execution of workshops including website management, the registration process, member/ non-member communication, printing/packaging/shipping materials, A/V, room set-up requirements, venue directions/parking/security needs, catering, surveys, etc.
- Managing venue/host relationships by identifying and securing scheduling at venues and host members throughout the year.
- Attending/managing the execution of in-person workshops across the country (including New York)–ability to travel as in-person is re-instated (may vary, approximately 10%).
- Ensuring accurate financial and metric management and on-going reporting (including monthly business reporting) through the execution of invoicing, financial tracking, and collecting/managing on-going metrics for the training program.
- Providing training program marketing support through weekly emails, website and content management (publishing of workshop descriptions/registration), and distribution of training collateral at other ANA events.
- Strong experience (3+ years) planning, managing, and executing training programs and/or events
- Knowledge of and experience using virtual training platforms such as Zoom for training and/or events
- Logical thinker with strong administrative, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and take ownership of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills; well-spoken and articulate
- Strong customer-service skills
- Solid budget and data management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective phone presence
- Proven writing ability
- Teamwork attitude
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background and /or interest in marketing and training a plus
Our competitive total rewards package includes the following benefits and incentives:
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, 401k with company match, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off program, casual dress code, incentives, and rewards.
If your skills, experience, and enthusiasm align with the requirements and responsibilities of this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: only applicants who include salary requirements will be considered.
Location/Region: New York, NY (10017)