Looking to make a difference? Join the leading professional association for infection preventionists with more than 15,000 members whose mission is to create a safer world through the prevention of infection.
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) is seeking a Coordinator of Events and Education to provide administrative and project support for face-to-face and live events and APIC’s Domestic and International Travel Grant Programs. The Coordinator has high visibility with members and has significant interaction with participants and speakers.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate slides/presentations and program resource materials for all intensives and live events.
• Support financial management of each course and event by reviewing and preparing financial requests, and providing and tracking expense reports and registration numbers.
• Assist in coordinating cross-departmental efforts for budgeting purposes.
• Process payments for vendor invoices, speaker reimbursements, and speaker honoraria.
• Assist in coordinating the Domestic and International Travel Grants, including the call for submissions and the review and selection processes.
• Provide technical assistance and customer support with Cadmium.
• Maintain event-related pages on the APIC website and update with course additions and changes.
• Provide onsite management for assigned courses and conferences including registration, distributing badges, manuals, and certificates.