To provide administrative and program assistance for the Meetings and Membership Departments. This position is responsible for the coordination of all Member Meetings: Convention and Mid-Year meetings; seminars, workshops and other ad hoc meetings. This position promotes membership engagement by providing support to the Membership department, helping the team with membership initiatives, while providing excellent service to the membership.
- Provide Senior Director, Meetings with administrative support.
- Serve as primary registrar and manage the registration process for all Meetings.
- Manage and maintain on-line meeting registration site for all meetings.
- Manage and maintain the website content for all meetings.
- Coordinate the on-site registration process for the Annual Convention
- Coordinate the logistics for all in-house meetings, including scheduling of conference rooms, food and beverage ordering and setup, AV equipment, signage and special arrangements
- Send, track and archive all meetings correspondence.
- Maintain history file of all printed Convention materials.
- Develop agendas, schedules, name badges, reports and other meeting materials.
- Manage all shipping arrangements for offsite meetings.
- Process check requests and purchase orders.
- Process travel and expense reimbursements in Concur.
- Assist with proofreading of meeting content and Annual Convention program.
- Schedule Convention Committee meetings and conference calls, prepare sign in sheets and draft minutes.
- Coordinate with Senior Office Assistant track and manage meeting supplies.
- Serve as the primary administrator of Membership database, keeping contact information accurate as well as keeping all member lists including Committees and Board of Directors current
- Run database reports as needed