We’re looking for a dynamic and savvy individual to join our team. This individual will perform a variety of administrative duties supporting a team of Project Managers, including building websites and managing attendee registration using Cvent. This person will also design and generate registration-related communications, invitations and reports. Must be able to multitask, establish priorities, and work independently in an energetic, fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of responsibility, accountability and professionalism, self-confidence and poise and be detail oriented. Ability to work cooperatively with others is essential. Possessing a strong work ethic is a must! Able to travel on-site to programs. The Project Coordinator position is a stepping-stone to becoming a Program Manager at MCI USA.
- Registration website development and maintenance, email invitation management, master list/data management, rooming list/hotel management, ground transportation manifests, attendee communication and follow-up, mobile event app coordination, reporting, and administrative support, using Cvent registration software
- Design and order banners, signage, and printed materials
- Manage, maintain inventory, order meeting supplies, order/print name badges, marketing materials and other onsite documentation.
- Packing, shipping and tracking materials for projects
- Communicate regularly with clients both verbally and in writing
- Answer and field phone calls for all client accounts for customer service support with registration process
- Provide strong leadership and communication skills to on-site team as well as all vendors, and the ability to lead the housing and attendee management
- Attend and act as lead housing manager at all pre-con and post-con meetings with all applicable vendors and clients
- Ground transportation management
- Comfort learning new software / technology
- Provide onsite event support as needed or travel solo to manage smaller programs
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College Degree and/or previous experience in event planning
- Fluency in conversational Spanish a plus
- Minimum 1-year experience with Cvent tool desired - Experience managing attendee registration, website creation and event app – Cvent Certified
- Minimum 1-year experience of pharma meetings knowledge required
- Ability to always provide outstanding client service, under tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PPT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills – able to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload to accomplish necessary objectives
- Ability and willingness to work both independently and as part of a team, while following SOPs
- Professional demeanor when interacting with fellow staff, clients and vendors
- Diplomatic and discreet
- Empathy and authenticity
- Desire to learn, grow and excel
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
Please note: Offers of employment may be contingent upon the satisfactory outcome of a background check performed by an independent, accredited firm.
Interested candidates should include their cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
MCI USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Plano, TX (75093)