Meeting Protocol Worldwide, L.P. (MPW) was formed in1996 to provide meeting planning services exclusively for the clinical research and pharmaceutical industry. MPW has organized over 4,000 meetings for hundreds of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device manufacturers and CRO’s in over 67 countries around the world.
MPW has an opening in our Dallas, Texas office for a Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator position is a stepping-stone to becoming a Program Manager with Meeting Protocol.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
- Perform data entry into MPW’s customized database.
- Provide out of office coverage for MPW Program Managers which involves handling any and all duties as needed for those Program Managers which includes:
o Responsible for the invitation and registration process; oversight of travel arrangements including flights, visas and airport transfers; update/maintain database; generate and provide attendee status reporting; oversee all aspects of hotel arrangements including rooming list, meeting space, food and beverage and audio/visual equipment); collect and reproduce all speaker presentations; generate and distribute all other collateral ensuring that materials are professional and appropriately reflect client and MPW standards.
o Serve as a back-up point of contact to our clients, hotels, travel agencies, ground transportation, audio/visual supplier and other related parties for each event coverage is being provided.
- Assist Program Managers as required.
- Organize and execute virtual meetings.
- General Office Administrator duties including ordering office supplies, answering phones, acting as receptionist for visitors and new hire office orientation.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience within the hospitality industry preferred
- College degree
- Highly ethical and of good character
- Strong customer service orientation
- Work well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Flexible attitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills – able to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload to accomplish necessary objectives
- Ability to work within strict timelines and under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as follow strict instructions
- Ability to positively accept constructive criticism
- Diplomatic and discrete
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, PowerPoint and database programs
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include but are not limited to 401k, Health Insurance and 14 Days Annual PTO
Location/Region: Dallas, TX