The Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
Driving growth is in our DNA. No other organization influences the industry’s growth agenda more than the ANA (Association of National Advertisers). It is our unique and profound difference — a difference that enables us to lead from a position of strength across a broad spectrum of arenas. Founded in 1910, the ANA provides leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of the industry. The ANA's membership includes more than 1,000 companies with 15,000 brands that collectively spend or support more than $400 billion in marketing and advertising annually. The membership is comprised of more than 750 client-side marketers and 300 associate members, which include leading agencies, law firms, suppliers, consultants, and vendors. Further enriching the ecosystem is the work of the nonprofit ANA Educational Foundation (AEF), which has the mission of enhancing the understanding of advertising and marketing within the academic and marketing communities.
We are looking for a driven individual with a knack for logistics. Someone who wants to take their career to the next level. The ideal candidate is a team player who adapts easily to new situations, a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision to run a flawless event.
New York, NY
Assist Vice President with a wide variety of meeting planning tasks for approximately 70 events annually.
- Manage events including, but not limited to planning, logistics, onsite execution, speaker and AV management.
- Manage all aspects of registration including: data entry, customer service, and on-site registration coordination.
- Manage hotel reservations and rooming lists.
- Work with speakers to obtain bios, photos, presentations etc.
- Coordinate with sponsorship team on logistical needs for events.
- Manage and update conference website information.
- Manage post conference survey process through SurveyMonkey.
- Work with team to analyze information for each event including registration and email marketing analysis.
- Track and manage event budgets
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in meeting planning and managing events.
- Be able to travel to various event venues (out of town travel 15-25 times per year).
- Be able to lift & move boxes (approx. 30 lbs.)
- Have a positive can – do attitude and the ability to communicate with diplomacy & tact.
- Have very strong excel skills and the ability to analyze and report on data.
- Have a knack for technology and learning new software quickly.
- Show initiative and be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Be meticulous with details and possess stellar follow-up skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and enjoy working with people.
- 2 - 3 years of meeting and planning experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate must be highly motivated and an organized self-starter who will take the initiative to get the job done.
- Strong writing and people skills also are essential.
- Ability to multitask, handle simultaneous projects, and managing tight deadlines is critical.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
If your skills, experience, and enthusiasm align with this position's requirements and responsibilities, please forward writing samples, a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume. Only applicants with salary requirements will be considered.
Location/Region: New York