Best-in-class conference firm located on Long Island, has an opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic individual, with absolute dedication to detail, who enjoys interfacing with high-level professionals, to serve as the dedicated point of contact in support of conference-related activities.
• Support all aspects of forum preparation and execution.
• Serve as liaison to speakers, members and sponsors as a key point of communication related to information and materials for member forums.
• Communicate effectively with the offices of high level business professionals
• Work in close coordination with other team members in preparation for events; collect, collate and track materials on a timely basis
- Support of room block management
• prepare surveys, evaluations, collect and collate attendee feedback.
• Maintain electronic files and tracking charts.
• Track materials and manage research as conference preparation
• Administrative duties, research and projects as assigned
• Travel to some forums as part of the on-site support team for flawless execution of events
• At least 4 years of corporate/ not-for profit experience
• Must be able to travel to some events annual events, 3-4 times year
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a “can-do” client-service attitude, and exemplary telephone manner
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong ability to multitask, with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and as a strong team player
• Absolute dedication to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Hospitality experience a plus
• Experience/exposure to conferences/meetings, ideal
Excellent Medical Benefits via United Healthcare/Oxford
Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal days)
Paid annual holidays
68 S. Service Road Suite 100, Melville NY 11747
Satellite Office located in excellent building at 135 East 57thStreet (Lexington Avenue), Beautiful Windowed “WeWorks” Location.
Location/Region: Mellville, NY