About the Position
This role will fully support the building & maintenance of Madison’s travel technology suite including (but not limited to) attendee mobile app, attendee registration (Cvent), MadisON-TRAK, MadisON-SITE and other technology as it relates to Travel Operations. The Meetings Technology Coordinator will work directly with the Director, Travel Technology, Products & Innovation to meet our clients’ needs by deploying and maintaining standard and custom applications and registration sites.
Basic Job Requirements
- 2-4 years related experience, 2+ years relevant experience preferably in the meetings & event industry along with attendee management technology
- Ability to successfully deliver components or work streams of global projects
- Excellent coordination skills between 3rd party/vendor and internal clients
- Knowledge of Event Management Software (Cvent, Mobile Event Apps, On Site Solutions)
- Basic website management experience and/or knowledge of CMS platforms, email marketing programs, and HTML preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & G-Suite applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective program management, organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal); other language skills are beneficial
- Domestic and International travel will be required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical and functional expertise.
- Experience and success in balancing program, change, people and external vendor management.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple. organizational levels internally and externally.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities.
- Able to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed.
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with Madison’s values and culture.
- It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and cultures.
- Excellent knowledge of meeting industry terminology and comprehensive knowledge of meeting planning and registration processes.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with IT counterpart to create registration websites, proofreading all related documents for grammatical errors and process accuracy.
- Build registration site in Cvent and any related surveys.
- Troubleshoot registration issues and answer any questions the operations managers or clients may have.
- Maintain client relationships; understand and adhere to client policies, procedures and expectations.
- Design and implement meeting technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Assist in activities that will increase the adoption and growth strategy of technology services within Madison.
- Tech savvy, with a high aptitude for adapting to new technology
- Proactively troubleshoot and communicate technology related issues.
- Communicate exceptionally, including routine presentations/interactions with senior leadership.
- Be proficient / advanced in PowerPoint, Word and especially Excel.
- Provide data analysis and reporting on technology utilization adhering to Madison guidelines, policies, standards and best practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Work on a prioritized list of initiatives
- Collaborate with IT service owners and vendors to deliver new and enhanced technology solutions.
- Help clients with logistics of event planning including onsite meeting support, when requested.
- Gmail for Business
- MS Office
Salary: $60k to $70k based on experience.
Location/Region: New York, NY (US - 10017)