Accolade Management Services, Inc. is a full-service association management company located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. We are a small company offering big benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to assist the Event Team with event planning and execution for multiple clients both nationally and internationally. This is an entry level position that offers an opportunity for professional growth within our company. This is a full-time salaried position working from our King of Prussia, PA headquarters with travel required. Competitive benefits offered.
- Assist and support the Event Team
- Schedule internal and external conference calls and meetings for the Event Team
- Administrative tasks related to the planning and execution of an event, including but not limited to: compile attendee rosters, delegate badges, coordination and communication with attendees and property staff, budget tracking, creation and implementation of event timelines, and assist with development of electronic and print collateral materials.
- Onsite meeting coordination for small to medium sized events
- Development and management of RFP’s
- This position reports to the Director of Meetings & Events
- At least 2 years of professional working experience in an administrative position and/or event planning role required.
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and to meet multiple deadlines
- Results and solution oriented with the ability to execute creative solutions
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Position requires approximately 25% travel. Some evenings and weekends required for event implementation and travel
- Previous association or non-profit experience a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Accolade Management Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Philadelphia Area