Opus Agency is a fast paced, high technology, growing event agency. As a team, we deliver innovative and memorable brand experiences with tremendous impact to our clients. We provide event marketing, management and production solutions to Fortune 1000 companies.
The Transportation Logistics Manager position is responsible for leading large-scale transportation solutions and management. This will include facilitating the overall planning process with the team, partners, and enterprise clients.
Please note - We are open to remote applicants based out of the following states: WA, CA, ID, AZ, TX, OH, GA, SC, WI, MA, NY, and CO
- Manage event transportation operations for clients which includes: shuttle timing and routing, technology integration, venue negotiations and collaboration, alternative transportation solutions, line management, attendee flow, and overall integration in the larger event
- Creates meeting agendas, collaborating with other team members, facilitates meetings, takes notes and distributes them post-meeting, including action items assigned by person
- Owns specific components/deliverables for the event and drives them to fruition utilizing Opus best practices, appropriate resources and vendors, all while managing tasks within appropriate amount of time allotted
- Utilizes internal resources, including coworkers, manager and seasoned experts to ask for help, direction, escalate when there is an issue, and always collaborates
- Provides proactive consultation with clients and Opus teammates and manages expectations on the timing of deliverables
- Collaborates with senior leaders to ensure that the consultation and recommendations are in line with what makes the most sense
- 8+ years of experience producing events, which includes hands-on, large-scale, transportation experience overseeing and also producing core event logistics.
- Understand transportation industry norms such as:
- Vendor Management & Collaboration
- Multi-modal solutions – RideShare, Taxis, Trams/Monorails, etc.
- Logistics integration – signage, line queuing, staffing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Budget management experience with direct financial responsibility, ownership, and accountability to others. At the senior manager level, budget experience should be between at or over $500k
- Strong computer and technology skills, especially Excel, Outlook, and Word
Opus offers a choice of three very rich medical programs, dental, vision, FSA, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and AD&D coverage. We also have a 401(k) program and generous profit sharing plan.
Employees enjoy a peer recognition-based “employee of the month” program, onsite showers for the bike commuters and midday fitness fiends, a hand-made Italian espresso machine and chilled keg, free Bagel Breakfast on Wednesdays, a festive lunch once a month hosted by Opus and prepared by a new department each time, holiday functions, and flexible summer hours.
If you like a fast-paced environment, with smart and motivated colleagues, and want to have fun at work, this may be the fit for you!