Madison is currently recruiting an ambitious, dynamic and entrepreneurial individual to join our New York based team as a Meetings and Events Coordinator. This position requires 3- 5 years of previous events/meetings experience with proven effectiveness in working with diverse participant groups, completing detailed assignments in the successful planning and implementation of meetings and events for our clients. As a Meetings and Events Coordinator, you will be involved in meetings and events of a variety of types and sizes, including but not limited to, National Meetings, Sales Meetings, Congresses, Speaker trainings, Conferences and Incentive Trips.
Knowledge of HCP compliance regulations is required.
- Assist with the building of meeting websites within Cvent including registration management, reporting of participants and responses
- Coordination of online registration process including tracking and reporting of participants and response rates
- Support meeting participants with online registration or telephone registration if necessary
- Serve as primary contact for participant inquiries
- Provide effective and professional client interface and customer service in responding to client questions and requests
- Coordinate all meeting materials preparation including invitations, confirmations, welcome packets, final document mailings, name badges, briefing notes, etc.
- Establish materials and documentation for program specific APP
- Assist Project Managers in the development of written materials
- Manage participant mailings in accordance with program timetable
- Work with selected vendors on gift selection and other program related materials
- Support Project Managers with physician/speaker availability including confirming availability, coordination of travel arrangements, processing of expenses and honoraria
- Understanding and knowledge of pharma compliance and regulations
o Ensure financial policies and “Sunshine Act” regulatory submissions are in place
o Record payment amounts in attendee registration record for spend capture and tracking
o Work directly with Project Manager on all client reports
- Explore various venues and destinations
- Research space availability to accommodate planned meetings and events
- Assist Project Managers in preparation of budgets and proposals.
- Support Project Managers with creating and managing necessary reports to track project meeting progress including rooming lists, A/D reports, function space grids, meeting evaluations, etc.
- Cvent experience required
- Familiarity of basic website development
- Proven experience in registration process and reporting
- Knowledge of HCP Compliance Regulations required
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) knowledge
- Prior operations experience in hospitality/travel industry or equivalent a plus
- Previous experience in effectively handling multiple projects/demands
- Proven aptitude for technology and/or software solutions
- 3- 5 years of previous events/meetings experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization
- Detail oriented with proven initiative and follow-through
- Ability to effectively work within a fast paced work environment
- Must be a team player
- In Office support required (Manhattan office)
- Ability to travel by airplane, boat, rail and/or car
Madison offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, STD, Flex Spending, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and TransitChek.
Location/Region: New York