Alumni Association and Foundation
The Event Specialist will implement a comprehensive event and stewardship program that builds key relationships with prospects, supporters, donors, board and committee members at all levels to support the Foundation’s overall fundraising goals and initiatives. The position will develop, create and implement events creating lifelong development opportunities and relationships with all constituents. This position is also responsible for graphic design to create, design and print event invitations and other collateral materials using Adobe products. This position reports to the Director of Donor Relations.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in communications, marketing, public relations or related discipline is preferred; significant work experience or an equivalent combination of
education and experience can be substituted;
• 3-5 years event planning experience preferred;
• Must be willing to work early days, evenings and weekends as required, as well as some overnight travel;
• Graphic design experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop preferred;
• Working knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles and practices of event planning required;
• Outstanding organization and time management skills with attention to detail required; and
• Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
For a complete job description: Go to www.wualumni.org
Please go to HR Partners at www.hrpartnersks.com and click on Apply Now!” under “Jobs” to submit your resume, cover letter and three professional references.