Kallman’s core business is organizing the U.S. presence at multiple major overseas trade events across market sectors. Our primary product is the USA Partnership Pavilion (“the Pavilion”): A branded, industry-standard, showcase destination for buyers looking for an efficient way to meet a critical mass of U.S. suppliers, and an on-site business hub for USA exhibitors looking to maximize their exposure and time at these events.
We are presently seeking a Project Coordinator, an integral member of their project/show team from show launch to wrap up. Working under the direction of the Project Manager (PM), the role's main scope is to provide administrative support to sales and project managers in planning and managing the successful execution of assigned shows. It's an excellent opportunity for a bright, energetic, detail-oriented and well-organized individual to gain exposure to international business in addition to the tradeshow industry.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning, marketing and event coordination of shows. Various duties include – collecting and consolidating exhibitor orders, catalog entries, product listings, program participation, advertisements & logos, creating invitations, schedule of events and graphics.
- Coordinate sales material for distribution (print, web, mailings, trade shows)
- Use Constant Contact to coordinate broadcast mailings and e-mail blasts for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Coordinate various marketing projects/events, monitoring timelines, ensuring all materials are created, ordered, etc. for various events.
- Review exhibitor registration lists with sales associate to ensure accuracy
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, create a graphic plan and layout for on-site branding of lounges, conference rooms, halls, etc.
- Create show guides/directories using Excel, Word and InDesign
- Manage sponsorship fulfillment – collect ads & logos, create signage, etc.
- Monitor/update show web pages and overall website
- Assist with travel, hotel and car bookings for each show
- Prepare and pack supplies and sales materials for upcoming events
- Prepare meeting agendas, follow-up notes and follow through with team members on action items
- Help enforce brand compliance across the company by: using appropriate logos, integrating our U.S. Pavilion into the show pavilion logos, creating unique show headers for all shows
- Strong attention to detail, while able to manage multiple projects & priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Some knowledge/experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Prior experience with Constant Contact or similar email marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum two years office experience required, preferably in a marketing or sales support environment
- Candidate must be able to travel internationally if and when requested
This is a salaried position with bonus potential. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment. To be considered, candidates should send their resume with a cover letter and salary expectations.