The premier Transportation management company is looking for a Account Manager. This great job will take you to the most exciting and interesting cities nationwide. You will work with a well-established and highly respected team of transportation experts to devise and manage the logistics for convention shuttles for many of the largest and most dynamic meetings and expositions in the country.
Scope of Responsibility/Expectations:
1. Develop and implement budgets for assigned projects
2. Develop and implement workflow/transportation plan
3. Coordinate with city officials, transportation companies and venues to move groups of attendees, as well as, VIP’s quickly and seamlessly
4. Serve as the primary operations contact to the client, direct vendors and on- site staff
5. Supervise on-site personnel including route managers, drivers, hotel greeters, and others as needed.
6. Travel as needed for site review, pre-planning meetings and on-site management.
This position manages 5-12 shuttles per year of varying complexity. Depending on the need you may work on a team as either primary or secondary manager.
The candidate should have a minimum 2 years similar operations experience within a transportation management company, DMC, convention center, bus company or related organization, or as full time trip director with transportation background.
Strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
Ability to handle multiple priorities.
Excellent math and problem solving skills
Must have working knowledge and a very high comfort level with Word processing programs, Excel, FileMaker, etc and be familiar with Apple Computers. Must possess strong writing and composition skills.
Evening and weekend availability will occur. Must be able to travel up to 50%.